Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667281 times)

oh forget just got emailed wave 1

afk lets see if i lose

What is wave 1?

I hope some sort of interesting conversations comes along soon, I'm guessing after all the anti-bronys gave up lots more stuffposting or something happened

They realized that the annoying ones will either learn their lesson or get banned, and just sat back and let time do it's job.

That and that ponies are
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:48:21 AM by Narkro555 »

A few die-hards held on for a pretty long time.

Eventually they gave up too.

I want to try the 7 day challenge now lol.

someone gimme link

I want to try the 7 day challenge now lol.

someone gimme link
to what :?

also this means its my turn to be the bad guy

A few die-hards held on for a pretty long time.

Eventually they gave up too.
And to thino people wanted to move to another fourm.

to what :?
The 7-day challenge.

Wait.

I'm stupid.

Alright, go.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:56:37 AM by Vine »

And to thino people wanted to move to another fourm.
Yeah, most of refusing to leave actually had results, now we don't have anybody stuffting up our thread with brony hate.

Yeah, most of refusing to leave actually had results, now we don't have anybody stuffting up our thread with brony hate.
eeyup

And now that the anti-Bronies stop, you'll notice how much more peaceful all the boards are. Cause+effect.

And now that the anti-Bronies stop, you'll notice how much more peaceful all the boards are. Cause+effect.
seems like somethin your avarar would say

hey where IS your avatar from.

Yeah, im beginning to slowly give my respect back to some peopl, others will never get it back.

hey where IS your avatar from.
I was thinking the same thing.

Yeah, im beginning to slowly give my respect back to some peopl, others will never get it back.
like me :cookieMonster: