My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569641 times)

someone suggest a good free forum maker besides forumotion and SMF if it's free because I'm not really in favor of it
Forumotion is the best you can get for free due to my research.

I like this idea, but I think we should leave this topic unlocked for those who don't want to go.
The point of this thread is for the members of Blockland to discuss FiM. If you take it elsewhere, very few people will follow.
Don't bother making a new forum.

I'll let you guys guess who my favorite character is.

@Telly

It shall be called: My Little Brony: Friendship/Fandom is Magic/Awesome!

Hmm...  Maybe.  I think we should come up withs something more original than that, though...

someone suggest a good free forum maker besides forumotion and SMF if it's free because I'm not really in favor of it
what?

Are you guys seriously going to start a forum?
Has there ever been a single successful forum for Blockland besides the RTB forums?

The point of this thread is for the members of Blockland to discuss FiM. If you take it elsewhere, very few people will follow.
Don't bother making a new forum.

I still want to.

what?

Has there ever been a single successful forum for Blockland besides the RTB forums?

A better question would be:

Has there ever been a single successful forum for Blockland?

the third cloud to the right?

No one will be able to tell because of the stuffty quality.
All I see is JPEG boxes.

Lord Tony is an idiot if he can't get the topic.

The title is supposed to mean 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Topic for Blockheads who Enjoy It'.
At least that's what I got from it.

Plus he insults 'ponies' and not FiM in specific so he's currently being stupid and a huge hypocrite.

what?

The forum Lewnaja was admin in did fine until Lewnaja became admin, who saw that coming.

I vote title of thread should be changed to My Little Pony V2: Electric Scootaloo

If this topic dies. I'm going to /co/

what?

Yes.

Oh my god isn't Applejacks so damn hot?

Don't make a new forum, lol that would just be boring.