My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669474 times)

now someone make an octabrain ponyapplaus

Sir, Duke Nukem is white.

What happened is that Michael Bay is a semi-sentient baboon who's only good for stupid action flicks. Transformers is not intended to be an action flick, it's meant to be a TV series.

LOOK AT MY G1 PONY COLLECTION!

NO GET THAT OUT OF HERE

LOOK AT MY G1 PONY COLLECTION!

Dude that's so loving hot.

What would you like for this?

What happened is that Michael Bay is a semi-sentient baboon who's only good for stupid action flicks. Transformers is not intended to be an action flick, it's meant to be a TV series.
Yeah. :/ I still liked the 1st movie though, they should have just made that and stopped.

Yeah. :/ I still liked the 1st movie though, they should have just made that and stopped.

They did make it

Speaking of Michael bay

The main problem is that the focus is entirely on the humans, not the robots. It should have been TRANSFORMERS, not SHIA LE BOUF RUNS AROUND TRYING TO NOT BE KILLED BY GIANT ROBOTS. Bay introduced a bunch of bots that did almost nothing before they got killed, and might as well have not been given names (bonecrusher I am looking at you). Also the military should not have had as big a part as it did. The only thing that should be killing transformers is other transformers.

i dont see how the military could even kill a transformer

The main problem is that the focus is entirely on the humans, not the robots. It should have been TRANSFORMERS, not SHIA LE BOUF RUNS AROUND TRYING TO NOT BE KILLED BY GIANT ROBOTS. Bay introduced a bunch of bots that did almost nothing before they got killed, and might as well have not been given names (bonecrusher I am looking at you). Also the military should not have had as big a part as it did. The only thing that should be killing transformers is other transformers.
I agree, but I guess they were trying to make it seem what it would be like if transformers actually landed on earth.