Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7803770 times)

You're calling that great art? It's the work of somebody who's just figured out the finger painting tool on Photoshop.
At least I can make some sense out of the image.

The makers of the show cosplayed as the characters.
Do you have a problem with that?

If you think the pictures are horrible, I'd like to see you do better.
You don't need to be a good chef to know good food.

what the hell
i can't tell if the one who's supposed to be twilight is a guy or not.
and where is her horn

You're calling that great art? It's the work of somebody who's just figured out the finger painting tool on Photoshop.

Yea I'd call that art. Everything that is created to be art is art. If you like it or not is irrelevant. But as much as I hate to say it, by that logic, would research be art?

what the hell
i can't tell if the one who's supposed to be twilight is a guy or not.
and where is her horn

It's either a guy or one very ugly girl.

You don't need to be a good chef to know good food.
You can't dismiss it as awful until you can do better.

Yea I'd call that art. Everything that is created to be art is art. If you like it or not is irrelevant. But as much as I hate to say it, by that logic, would research be art?
It would.

if drawn to be art, yes.
if taken by a camera, no.

And my point was that it's not good art.
Most bronies consider it "amazing art" since it has a pony in it, they instantly worship it.

You can't dismiss it as awful until you can do better.
You're just speaking stuff quite literally, it does not work like that.

Wasn't there something about furries hating bronies because they posted pony research on furry websites?

Since when do art critics have to make art to judge art? Your logic is flawed.

Wasn't there something about furries hating bronies because they posted pony research on furry websites?
probably

Bronies post pony research on websites too.

probably
I remember people posting about it a long time ago in the topic.

You're just speaking stuff quite literally, it does not work like that.
If you can find better art that isn't by a famous artist do that.
Find better and you can dismiss it as awful.