Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7803846 times)

I was mentioning that people take MLP seriously like religious people would hype the second coming of christ.

Except we're talking about underage ponies here.
1. It's been an inside joke, but you wouldn't know that

2. CP exists you know

Except we're talking about underage ponies here.

>ponies
>underage
>mfw

The people on the forums are underage too.
What does underage have to do with the show again?

The people on the forums are underage too.
What does underage have to do with the show again?
They'll make up any kind of bullstuff they can to make us look as bad as possible.

So I just dropped over to /co/

Past Sins hate, Past Sins hate everywhere.

CP might be even sicker than what your fanbase churns out, but that doesn't mean nothing is wrong with what it outputs.

You were saying?
There's a lot of bad stuff in every fandom, that's what I've been saying.

Always select the biggest target to rant about.

So I just dropped over to /co/

Past Sins hate, Past Sins hate everywhere.

Lol

Minority.

There's a minority of sick forgets in every fandom, we're aware there are some in this fandom as well, no need to tell us every loving five seconds and bring up and requote a bunch of images that people would not rather see.

There's a lot of bad stuff in every fandom, that's what I've been saying.
And MLP is one that hoards a lot of it, and one that is everywhere and at every corner.

Tom

Its a show about animals, of course it's gonna attract a lot of Furries.

And MLP is one that hoards a lot of it, and one that is everywhere and at every corner.

We could compare that to anything, why you're trying to point out us for it is what I'm not understanding

Minority.

There's a minority of sick forgets in every fandom, we're aware there are some in this fandom as well, no need to tell us every loving five seconds and bring up and requote a bunch of images that people would not rather see.

But he can't make fun of you if you're not part of this minority!
You must be, because it is the only way anything he says actually means something!

Its a show about animals, of course it's gonna attract a lot of Furries.