Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7803528 times)

So I just dropped over to /co/

Past Sins hate, Past Sins hate everywhere.
Lolwut I gotta see this.

What do they hate about it?

Minority.

There's a minority of sick forgets in every fandom, we're aware there are some in this fandom as well, no need to tell us every loving five seconds and bring up and requote a bunch of images that people would not rather see.

This

We could compare that to anything, why you're trying to point out us for it is what I'm not understanding
I'm not seeing double rainbow Dexter's Lab pride when i go on a wiki for Fallout.

Lol
I'm serious, every single Past Sins related thing I saw was either excerpts or hate except one guy who tried to persecute them for bitching about a minor error found in all writing.

The constellation wolves got one hell of a rant from everybody.

You were saying?

I was saying that you're taking this way to seriously and I'm legitimately smiling over here at how ridiculous this is

Pop on over to Gelbooru (disclaimer: don't) and I guarantee you'll find the same things (and many things you'll find much worse I bet) involving humans

I'm serious, every single Past Sins related thing I saw was either excerpts or hate except one guy who tried to persecute them for bitching about a minor error found in all writing.

The constellation wolves got one hell of a rant from everybody.

I don't visit 4chan it gets a bit to disgusting over there

Also hi Reg it's been a long time

I was saying that you're taking this way to seriously and I'm legitimately smiling over here at how ridiculous this is

Pop on over to Gelbooru (disclaimer: don't) and I guarantee you'll find the same things (and many things you'll find much worse I bet) involving humans
And are you really surprised?
Your fandom is making research and a huge, sweating, pulsating obsessed community based on a show a 7 year old girl should only be watching.

And are you really surprised?
Your fandom is making research and a huge, sweating, pulsating obsessed community based on a show a 7 year old girl should only be watching.
Anime looks like it should be for kids and there goddam hentai.

Lolwut I gotta see this.

What do they hate about it?
They claim it's horribly written or something.

I'm not seeing double rainbow Dexter's Lab pride when i go on a wiki for Fallout.

Dexter's Lab is a pretty cool show. I'd watch it more if Boomerang didn't put it on at ridiculous, midnight hours though.

Anime comes in many flavours, from doraemon to Full Metal Alchemist.
My Little Pony comes in one, for 7-year old girls.

based on a show a 7 year old girl should only be watching.
Reason is invalid.

Please find a better reason on why we shouldn't watch it other than that you believe that your opinion is right and that you think you own and run the forum and you can tell everybody what they can like or dislike.

Oh my god, use an argument that isn't saying it is for little girls for once. Good god, you people are broken records.

Activity just dropped in an instant of a second.

Lolwtf.