Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7803661 times)

oh look
it's lord tony
THE loving PIECE OF richard THAT WILL NEVER SHUT HIS ASSWHORE MOUTH >:C!
jesus christ lord tony, get a loving life. get some friends. do loving SOMETHING.
at least i get out more than you.
and all you're going to loving do to avoid this is either ENTIRELY ignore this, or quote my avatar like the lazy-ass person who can NEVER loving SHUT UP

And before you say "the images were uploaded by different people", They're not, except for the three images that use the same "doll" base.

An example of the pony cancer breaching the rest of the internet.
It's another reason why this fandom is horrible.

And bronies want to stamp it everywhere so they feel secure about their internet egos.
I don't recall having to trudge through content about Pokemon on a wiki specifically made for something else.

Popular stuff spreads.

Face memes are a great example.
That stuffty "The Game" meme went a great while as well.

Anime comes in many flavours, from doraemon to Full Metal Alchemist.
My Little Pony comes in one, for 7-year old girls.
"You are not allowed to watch My Little Pony because its for 7-year old girls!"

Could Tony or Aph (or even both) kindly make a list of what they find so unbearable about MLP? I'd like to take a crack at this.

It's another reason why this fandom is horrible.

ONE PERSON IS NOT THE ENTIRE FANDOM. THANKS.

This happens too often. People take the lowest members of a fandom and stereotype the entire fandom as those people.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:11:45 PM by Regulith »

I bet you loooove looking up this stuff don't you?

What, do you think you haven't proven your point yet?

We, in fact, do understand that you hate our fandom and the people in it.

I'd rather not have you repeat the same sentence over and over again but in a different context/with different examples.

If we wanted to know about the fandom, we would look this up ourselves.

But you see, nobody does look it up.

Because they don't want to know about it, and frankly they don't need to.

You aren't doing anything other than causing arguments and trying to force your opinion down others' throats.

I recommend you exit the thread for a long time, if not permanently.

Your "mission" whatever it may be, other than to tell us what you think of us since we already understand that, will not succeed.

Good day.

meh, anti-bronies will just skim over it and continue to stuff in the thread, I don't even know why I type up lines long posts.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:13:13 PM by Kingdaro »

"You are not allowed to watch My Little Pony because its for 7-year old girls!"
You are allowed, but if it wasn't for a community with egos combining to prevent them feeling any shame for watching it, the fandom would have died quickly.

It really shouldn't exist.

Could Tony or Aph (or even both) kindly make a list of what they find so unbearable about MLP? I'd like to take a crack at this.

ONE PERSON IS NOT THE ENTIRE FANDOM. THANKS.

That's not one person, it's from multiple bronies, I happened to take a picture of a single profile as well as image uploads from different people.

If we did it would be flooded with "DURR DURR YOUR ARGUING WITH BRICK WALLS AGAIN HUUUUUUUUUUURRR"

I bet you loooove looking up this stuff don't you?

What, do you think you haven't proven your point yet?

We, in fact, do understand that you hate our fandom and the people in it.

I'd rather not have you repeat the same sentence over and over again but in a different context/with different examples.

If we wanted to know about the fandom, we would look this up ourselves.

But you see, nobody does look it up.

Because they don't want to know about it, and frankly they don't need to.

You aren't doing anything other than causing arguments and trying to force your opinion down others' throats.

I recommend you exit the thread for a long time, if not permanently.

Your "mission" whatever it may be, other than to tell us what you think of us since we already understand that, will not succeed.

Good day.

Actually a visit the Fallout wiki regularly while i play Fallout : New Vegas, there's pony stuff being uploaded there on a daily basis, and that wasn't "searching" for evidence.
And why should i stop? This fandom is a cancer that's killing the forum, and cancers need to be cured.
If we let you free to "frolick" around the forum, after a few months we'd have pony threads everywhere.

You have a giant ego for trying to win an argument with a fandom

And why should i stop? This fandom is a cancer that's killing the forum, and cancers need to be cured.
Or do you mean you and Tony?

I don't see how it's "Killing" the forum exactly, it's still very active and growing.

This fandom is a cancer that's killing the forum, and cancers need to be cured.

Just had to do that.

No, i've just had loving enough of this bullstuff spawned by the fandom.

I don't see how it's "Killing" the forum exactly, it's still very active and growing.

It began when bronies starting showing off their pride on the forum a while ago, you can imagine the rest.