Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7771217 times)

11:44 pm. Playing l4d2, posting ponies, and wide a awake. forget I have summer school tommorow.
Is that the, "I failed a class, stuff" Summer School, or "I'm taking an alternate course" Summer School?

"I failed a class, stuff" Summer School
:/ To be honest Im not a quick learner and having a fast teacher did not help. :I

Is that the, "I failed a class, stuff" Summer School, or "I'm taking an alternate course" Summer School?
I didn't fail I missed to many days so I'm in summer school. :|

I'm back! And Goodnight!

Oh god they think the flaming is gonna make us leave.

:/ To be honest Im not a quick learner and having a fast teacher did not help. :I
I hate fast teachers.

Fast teachers are menacing and intimidating, so you can't ask them a question. And if you do, he/she, but mostly he will be a richard and poke fun at you. And your class, who also wanted to ask that same question you asked, plays along and laughs at you.

I'm back! And Goodnight!
Night.

Tom

I was going to post this on the anti-brony topic, but I'll just leave it here.

What a normal person sees:

What an Anti-Brony sees:

I hate fast teachers.

Fast teachers are menacing and intimidating, so you can't ask them a question. And if you do, he/she, but mostly he will be a richard and poke fun at you. And your class, who also wanted to ask that same question you asked, plays along and laughs at you.
Plus combined with the fact that the class was at 8 in the morning and I was really sleepy :I

I can safely say that we can leave the other topic. It'll change nothing.

I no longer consider Tom a brony.

I no longer consider Tom a brony.
Tom is turning into the stereotypical brony. For shame :c

Tom

I'm tired of egotistical people telling us to get out based on some week arguments.

I'm tired of egotistical people telling us to get out based on some week arguments.

Pro-tip: STOP CARING

Weak?

Anyway, G-Night guys, I'm out. My contacts are blehy, etc. etc.

Hope you keep your dignity and stay true to your opinions.