My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668713 times)

They won't understand. The only thing I'm considering adding is "10 seconds"

Plus the fact that High Schoolers and slightly more mature. It's ironic that a "21" year old is less mature then a bunch of 15 year olds...
inb4 tony posts a picture of a brony

And I wonder whos fault it is for looking at it

You're right, I should gouge my eyes out first.

inb4 tony posts a picture of a brony
Just FYI, I look extremely normal, and have many friends. Nobody could tell I was a Brony until I told them.

/want

And Princess Celestia emerges victorious. Now I'm going to scrap everything in their nation for resources.

[img ]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1763/21check.png[/img]
I lol'd

Knowledge is power
guard it well.

-removed due to page loss-
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:27:35 PM by Masterlegodude »

Just FYI, I look extremely normal, and have many friends. Nobody could tell I was a Brony until I told them.
nonono.
I wasn't implying the majority of bronies are ugly, Tony just tends to find pictures of ones that are.
Page 2997 swag

nonono.
I wasn't implying the majority of bronies are ugly, Tony just tends to find pictures of ones that are.
-Tony snip-

Because page loss

By Nark's logic I am a brony for watching one episode even after hating it and also by his logic I am a furry love expert for knowing what yiff means.

Well anyway, my single hard to find innuendo has been inserted. The non-Bronies won't recognize it, and the Bronies will admire me.

By Nark's logic I am a brony for watching one episode even after hating it and also by his logic I am a furry love expert for knowing what yiff means.

Seems legit to me