Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667509 times)

OH WELL I didn't watch it :C

At least I saw the first part

Wow, didn't realized that, btw I finished watching the second episode, now I'm happy all over again.

"What's wet and makes no sense?"
-dumps water on Twilight's head-
"Your face!"

I may sound a bit cruel, but the 2-part Season 2 Pilot was more awesome then all of the non-pilot Season 1 episodes combined. The ending battle made me shiver it was so awesome.

NO DUN DO DIS Y U DO DIS

I may sound a bit cruel, but the 2-part Season 2 Pilot was more awesome then all of the non-pilot Season 1 episodes combined. The ending battle made me shiver it was so awesome.
better animation
better plot
better errything
new favorite episode inbound.

NO DUN DO DIS Y U DO DIS
RAPE.

"What's wet and makes no sense?"
-dumps water on Twilight's head-
"Your face!"

The bucket was the best part lol

NO
I HATE YOU GYAZO

"The bandwidth are limited for embedding this image now. "
thats why it has that guy's face that looks like he was on crack on there :\

NO
I HATE YOU GYAZO

"The bandwidth are limited for embedding this image now. "
thats why it has that guy's face that looks like he was on crack on there :\
Thats why I use Imgur.

why the forget do you people continue to use "gyazo" when practically every image turns into this:

" The bandwidth are limited for embedding this image now."

MIND = BLOWN

HOLY stuff THAT WAS AWESOME!

why the forget do you people continue to use "gyazo" when practically every image turns into this:

" The bandwidth are limited for embedding this image now."
i quit it after that gonna try imgur .-.

Although I feel it definitely beats the last partner-adventure (by being more action-y), I don't think it beats some of the slice-of-life episodes of Season One. However, if they continue on this track Season Two's slice-of-life episodes will be amazing.