Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7778603 times)

Bronies are basically closet furries that use My Little Pony as a way to express themselves without going under the name furry.
So you are implying we all fap to images of animals made to look like humans.
As furries do.

Bronies are basically closet furries that use My Little Pony as a way to express themselves without going under the name furry.
But furry is for anthro art well MLP is MLP...

Your avatar just screams that you are Stephen Colbert dressed as Speed Racer trying to express yourself.

Stop denying; you are Stephen Colbert dressed as Speed Racer.

I'm a furry, what's your point?

no, no
its alright guys
we are all furries

So you are implying we all fap to images of animals made to look like humans.
As furries do.

Are you implying all furries fap to images of animals made to look like humans?
Nice contradiction.

But furry is for anthro art well MLP is MLP...

Furry is to people who like cartoon animals too much.

Bronies is to people who like cartoon animals too much.

Soon bronies will be dressing up in pony fursuits, OH WAIT! They already do that!

Well forget.

Tony can you just stop posting in this topic and rant on people who enjoy the show somewhere else?

Well forget.

Tony can you just stop posting in this topic and rant on people who enjoy the show somewhere else?

We've asked you to take this furry fandom elsewhere but you bronies never budged.

Well forget.

Report him for threadstuffting?

We've asked you to take this furry fandom elsewhere but you bronies never budged.
No I just got bored arguing with someone who would thinks watching a show without anthro in it makes you a furry.

Furry is to people who like cartoon animals too much.

Bronies is to people who like cartoon animals too much.

Soon bronies will be dressing up in pony fursuits, OH WAIT! They already do that!

You don't seem to realize that there are different levels of both furry fandom and pony fandom

You automatically assume that a brony is someone who jerks it to ponies and walks around in a fursuit, which is an utterly dumb conclusion and extreme generalization

No I just got bored arguing with someone who would thinks watching a show without anthro in it makes you a furry.

No, I never said that.

The fandom itself is basically exactly like the furry fandom. The only difference is one has anthro animals and the other has normal animals. The fandom is still the same stuff.

None of you have discussed about the actual show that could fill up to 2 pages. 99% of this thread has been discussing random stuff about your fandom.

I guess I need the chart again.

Can you see the difference? There is not much of a difference.

I don't see what you're getting at with the "bronies are just furries" argument

Tony, you realize your arguing will NOT drive the bronies away from the internet and your arguing is what adds to the already tons of pages?

What are you achieving in doing this then? Looking like an internet tough guy? Big whoop