Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7795602 times)

sometimes the theme song or some other song from it gets stuck in my head and I end up humming it in school
it would be embarrassing except the only people that would recognize it watch it too so

Every song gets stuck in my head
and usually I don't remember the name of it so it bugs the hell out of me until I find it or forget it

my favorite songs are Art of the Dress and At the Gala, and those are pretty much the only two that get stuck in my head

more comics of Discord squeezing ponies on the way
Er uh...
What can I make of this...

Er uh...
What can I make of this...

inb4 Discord squeezes Luna

Hummed Winter Wrap Up almost the entire time I was playing TF2 for the last few hours, dfgdsdgs

Can't get it out of my head (it also doesn't help that I'm listening to the 8-bit remix while I'm typing this lol)

don't worry, you're not alone, I do the same thing (minus the TF2 but w/e). it's such an awesome song.

inb4 Discord squeezes Luna
sir
that's my job. once squeezing her, I reach down to her hotspot and then-

inb4kobeboner
You.
Back to the dungeon.

You.
Back to the dungeon.
fool!
it is not your place to send the peasants to my domain

sir
Hey, man, don't steal their internet!

sir
You.
Back to the dungeon.
BUT KOOOOBEEEE

loelcurious
yeah about you being curious earlier I don't think I should tell you what it is.. it involves luna

my favorite songs are Art of the Dress and At the Gala, and those are pretty much the only two that get stuck in my head
why isn't becoming popular on that list

yeah about you being curious earlier I don't think I should tell you what it is.. it involves luna
tell meeee
Hey, man, don't steal their internet!
Clever.
BUT KOOOOBEEEE
Fine, you can stay for now.