Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669443 times)

Tom

where are the ponies I thought there would be ponies here D:

Pinkie Octo Pie
Not just eight, thousands. They're all about the width of a hair, so they just clump together to complete her disguise. When Pinkie had her breakdown in Party of One, she had to focus more on making her imaginary friends than keeping her disguise, so the tentacles just went limp, giving the droopy hair look. That also accounts for the color change, as she couldn't keep the chromatophores their unnatural bright pink and instead dimmed to the more natural gray.

This is all part of the "pinkie pie is a silicon-based starfish alien" theory that i just made up now on the spot.

Also, it's edible. So maybe it's a symbiosis.

My favorite pony fluctuates too frequently, aaaaaa

hahahaha qwepir is awesome

reg what does fluctuate meannnnn

Also, it's edible. So maybe it's a symbiosis.
No, just a semi-destructive habit. Like how some people pick at their cuticles or chew on their hair.
Also, tiki and I played TF2 (he sucks lol) and we combined sprays on accident.
Should be obvious whose is whose.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:43:10 AM by Qwepir »

No, just a semi-destructive habit. Like how some people pick at their cuticles or chew on their hair.
Ah

Also, tiki and I played TF2 (he sucks lol) and we combined sprays on accident.
Should be obvious whose is whose.
Lol

My TF2 spray is the most raegquitastic poni spray ever. I got an entire server in an uproar because of it. wolololo

I was gonna make mine the one where Pinkie is standing on Megs' shoulder. Asa sent me the link but I lost it lol.

If sprays were in Blockland... DEAR GOD.

I know at least two people here would want to see mine.

Narkro, can you PM me your spray?