Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668629 times)

I'm not at all surprised about those statistics.

I'm learning ITC and programming, trying to get a future for myself, working on my own game, 3D model, and learning a bit of of swimming, and Judo.
You're huddling in a group discussing about girlish rainbow ponies, buying pony dolls, fapping to rule 34 of the ponies.

My Youtube channel (that is all pony YTPs) stats.
love.

When school starts im gonna find a girlfriend who likes this show.

Shell be an outcast.

Tom

And I'm 8th in my class with straight A's

I'm learning ITC and programming, trying to get a future for myself, working on my own game, 3D model, and learning a bit of of swimming, and Judo.
You're huddling in a group discussing about girlish rainbow ponies, buying pony dolls, fapping to rule 34 of the ponies.
Get the forget out. You dont have to be here.

Hell, you can just ignore the loving topic.

Stereotype much? I don't buy dolls, THey AREN'T girlish, I DON'T fap to them and only one of them is rainbow.
I am on a swim team, I get accpetional grades, I also spend mos tmy day working on houses with my father.
You stereotypical richard.

and yet you have time to argue with teenagers all day

lolol

I popped in to see how you were going ahead with the idea of having your own forum, and i saw the statistic post claiming the show is not for girls.
And i wasn't saying what i did was manly, but it's more manly than this.

I popped in to see how you were going ahead with the idea of having your own forum, and i saw the statistic post claiming the show is not for girls.

Watching a show doesnt judge your manlyness.

If I was out there buying dolls, then I would loose some serious man points.

It's quite hilarious how you claim to "have a life", when you spend time going into places you hate to post immature remarks about something you don't want to see.

It was originally created for girls. The main audience, however, turned out to be middle aged men and teenagers.

Also, My Little Pony is hella manly. Just look at Demoman.

The spiked punch referance in MLP? You just got OWNED.
love.

When school starts im gonna find a girlfriend who likes this show.

Shell be an outcast.

Anyway, My little Pony, makes you a REAL MANLY MAN
I know 3 hot girls that like this. Im texting one now.
AAAAAAAAAAW YEAH

You're right.
But wearing avatars of the show and sucking up to it isn't.

It's quite hilarious how you claim to "have a life", when you spend time going into places you hate to post immature remarks about something you don't want to see.
It was originally created for girls. The main audience, however, turned out to be middle aged men and teenagers.

Also, My Little Pony is hella manly. Just look at Demoman.
That wasn't my point.
 :cookieMonster:

The spiked punch referance in MLP? You just got OWNED.
What?

The spiked punch referance in MLP? You just got OWNED.I know 3 hot girls that like this. Im texting one now.
AAAAAAAAAAW YEAH
No fair!

Give me a #

She'll think im a stalking, but ohwell.

No fair!

Give me a #

She'll think im a stalking, but ohwell.
Augh. Make me happy. I shall.

He's just mad he'll never be as manly as Demoman, and Action Hank (whom was won over by Fluttershy), and that "Yo dawg" guy...

You're right.
But wearing avatars of the show and sucking up to it isn't.
It damn well is. do you hide the fact that you lift weights, or chop down trees, or watch My Little Pony? You shouldn't.