My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667386 times)

-snip-

Yeah...  I think we really need to move to the other forum now, as this one is irreversibly soiled...  LOL!

Yeah...  I think we really need to move to the other forum now, as this one is irreversibly soiled...  LOL!
Soiled? You're the one telling people their posts make no loving sense.

What are you really trying to prove? how much you like people cosplaying and how you want to share it with everybody supporting some false "point" and bias opinions about us? because that is all you're doing when you go out of your way to look for pictures of parts of a fandom that somehow "shows them why all of it is bad"

Soiled? You're the one telling people their posts make no loving sense.

Well, it's true.  None of your posts so far have made much sense.  Maybe it's your wording, or maybe you're just a dumbass, but I haven't been able to understand a single thing you've said all night.

What are you really trying to prove? how much you like people cosplaying and how you want to share it with everybody supporting some false "point" and bias opinions about us? because that is all you're doing when you go out of your way to look for pictures of parts of a fandom that somehow "shows them why all of it is bad"
i'm sure this has been said before many times

i would've said it myself if it weren't for the fact that I knew that they would just ignore it and continue to piss us off

Well, it's true.  None of your posts so far have made much sense.  Maybe it's your wording, or maybe you're just a dumbass, but I haven't been able to understand a single thing you've said all night.

/contradict

That's because your mentally-challenged mind is rejecting everything negative i said towards you.
If i said ponies were cool then you'd understand me, if i said they were furry/stupid you'd go berserk.

gothboy

you're my bro

and you're a coolbro

but you're not really making things better

i'm sure this has been said before many times

i would've said it myself if it weren't for the fact that I knew that they would just ignore it and continue to piss us off
Yeah, but it's somewhat funny to think that the only reason why they're here is because they want to be secretly a part of it
but enough about that, ponies

Yeah, but it's somewhat funny to think that the only reason why they're here is because they want to be secretly a part of it
but enough about that, ponies

Not really, I'd prefer this fandom gone and have the forums reverted back like it was in 2010.

Not really, I'd prefer this fandom gone and have the forums reverted back like it was in 2010.

well you might as well cry some more because we have as much right to be here as you do so I suggest you stop bitching because we aren't going to leave anytime soon

gothboy

you're my bro

and you're a coolbro

but you're not really making things better

I am pointing out facts, and demonstrating opinion. If you don't like my posting then sorry, but I will continue to do so.

Aphtonites check your PM.

If i said they were furry/stupid you'd go berserk.

And there's your first mistake.  There is no way I would get mad if you were to call me a furry.  Go ahead, try.