My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668094 times)

I am 21.
And you are arguing about ponies on a forum for a building game?
Damn thats either A HUGE CROC OF stuff or you are pretty loving worthless as a human being.

How many of these 1.6k pages have actually been pony related? Every time I come here it's just a bunch of rambling :\

I am 21.
If you were 21 you would quit arguing with a bunch of people on a forum because you'd be too busy doing adult stuff

OH WAIT

Less than 2 million dollars is not plenty of funding. How much does it take to make a CoD game?

Any proof that it was less than 2 million?

And you are arguing about ponies on a forum for a building game?
Damn thats either A HUGE CROC OF stuff or you are pretty loving worthless as a human being

Bisjac is 20 something, Barnabas is about my age, Snot is 22 or 21, I am older than Ephialtes and he is over 20.

Any proof that it was less than 2 million?

George said so himself. Games from 1997 don't take much money to make but they had to keep up with the times.

Anyone read any of the Conversion Bureau fanfics

Bisjac is 20 something, Barnabas is about my age, Snot is 22 or 21, I am older than Ephialtes and he is over 20.
so you and ephi are a few months apart then? hmm? or are you just changing the story because this is bullstuff?

my god
so many people are forever alone

so you and ephi are a few months apart then? hmm? or are you just changing the story because this is bullstuff?

I am older than Ephialtes.

"I can't defend my age! maybe if I relate to other people's age then everyone will believe me!"

Duke Nukem Forever.

A PS2 game.

I'm pretty sure Duke Nukem forever doesn't share the same graphical capability as a PS2,  Stocking.

"I can't defend my age! maybe if I relate to other people's age then everyone will believe me!"

You are a 15 year old that loves pink girly ponies. When I was 15 I liked shows for boys.

I am older than Ephialtes.
I am older than Ephialtes and he is over 20.
okay so you are 21 and older than ephi is over 20 as you said.
Therefore you are both 21 and just a few months apart or you are spewing bullstuff

Duke Nukem Forever.

A PS2 game.

I'm pretty sure Duke Nukem forever doesn't share the same graphical capability as a PS2,  Stocking.

Yeah, seriously. It looks nothing like a ps2 game.