Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668469 times)

Back on topic:
Feep is correct on the current matter at hand. Nobody likes seeing stuff spewed all over the forum that they always go to. That stuff = MLP (in their minds)

Yes, he overgeneralizes a bit, but that's nothing to hate him for. He makes perfect sense, and you're the ones who are misunderstanding him. I'm not saying that you were misunderstanding Lord Tony. Tony is a troll and should be dealt with, but Aph AND feep are both just trying to make a point. Not trolling.

TL;DR, Try to understand the matter from THEIR view
Steam chat:

FeepTheRevolution: yes
FeepTheRevolution: i agree wholeheartadly
FeepTheRevolution: its just i dont mind the occasional pony picture or even the show
FeepTheRevolution: but when people take pride in being stupid it just grinds my gears
FeepTheRevolution: its like someone bragging about being russian in H&H

cows

go oink

O GOG I DIDNT NO THAT

Feep is correct on the current matter at hand. Nobody likes seeing stuff spewed all over the forum that they always go to. That stuff = MLP (in their minds)

Yes, he overgeneralizes a bit, but that's nothing to hate him for. He makes perfect sense, and you're the ones who are misunderstanding him. I'm not saying that you were misunderstanding Lord Tony. Tony is a troll and should be dealt with, but Aph AND feep are both just trying to make a point. Not trolling.

TL;DR, Try to understand the matter from THEIR view

I agree.

Why did i find this so funny?
Hi :D

Has there been any season 2 discussion in here, or was that a few hundred pages back? You know, before this whole argument that I don't know about.

Hi :D

Has there been any season 2 discussion in here, or was that a few hundred pages back? You know, before this whole argument that I don't know about.

It's coming out in 10 days time.

Eeyup. Who else here can't wait?

First day of school.
Some girl has a MLP lunch box.

First day of school.
Some girl has a MLP lunch box.
Good for her.
Now steal it.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:59:53 PM by Thar »

Something like 17.
Darn, can't tell if she's a Pegasis or not :(