Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7802243 times)

Nah, what I'm saying is that I don't have that particular fault anymore. All these autistic forgets wont drop it however, because it's the only comeback their tiny baked-clay brains can process.
shhh, asa, we wont judge you

This seems to be a good place to ask this:
Is a pony any different from a horse or are they just bred smaller?

oh right, and his 20 GB of pony pictures :cookieMonster:
That was just a publicity stunt. I renamed my "Electronic Arts" folder under program files to "Ponehs" and pretended that it was my pony folder. 75mb's is the most it's ever been.

So, how are you enjoying christmas asa?

This seems to be a good place to ask this:
Is a pony any different from a horse or are they just bred smaller?
Dey are smaller.

I just have one more thing to say here.

Why did we have to call it MLP: Friendship for Blockheads

and not just whatever the original thing is.

That's like the ultimate force-stuff-on-you

V: that's not what I meant.

Blocklanders = Blockheads.
Blockheads = us.

So, how are you enjoying christmas asa?
It's been going fairly decent, still got alota studying to do for exams but I'm excited for Skyrim which im getting for Christmas.

What? blockheads can't have friendship?

sorry charlie brown, looks like you're forever alone

That was just a publicity stunt. I renamed my "Electronic Arts" folder under program files to "Ponehs" and pretended that it was my pony folder. 75mb's is the most it's ever been.
So, this whole pony thing was just a publicity stunt because you're an attention craving baby?

So, this whole pony thing was just a publicity stunt because you're an attention craving baby?
stop posting, you're only making yourself look like a stupid loving prick, mmmkay?

I was.

That was way back when when I liked RD and obsessed over this fandom and ETC.

"WAY BACK WHEN" KEYPHRASE

stop posting, you're only making yourself look like a stupid loving prick, mmmkay?
k

post.

I was.

That was way back when when I liked RD and obsessed over this fandom and ETC.

"WAY BACK WHEN" KEYPHRASE
but now you're a hairy chested, buff-ass military man who likes ponies and doesn't afraid of anything

but now you're a hairy chested, buff-ass military man who likes ponies and doesn't afraid of anything
hel ya