Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668034 times)

I dont know how, but that spartan looks nervous to me.

He's looking all the way down so he doesn't make eye contact.

So lately I've been interested in a lot of the fan animations and art and stuff like that, but I don't at all like the show. It's just like every other childrens show. Do a lot of you guys watch it regularly?

So lately I've been interested in a lot of the fan animations and art and stuff like that, but I don't at all like the show. It's just like every other childrens show. Do a lot of you guys watch it regularly?
maybe they do

maybe one or two episodes a week.

Final Day Area

god this is amazing

Seen every episode, planning on rewatching the first two seasons before season 3, but I was a lot like you at the very beginning

I'm planning to watch one episode a day during the summer
but yeah, sadly only watched them the day they aired

Final Day Area Remix: Queen Chrysalis Battle Theme

I can't feel my spine

It just like, tingled so hard it fell off

Final Day Area Remix: Queen Chrysalis Battle Theme
eeeehhhhhhh
chiptune one was better
and something is tainting my enjoyment of it, don't know what it is though

I find both of those quite nice.

[im g width=700]http://fim.413chan.net/fim/src/133536781544-d1ebde439bd20e5f7076.jpg[/img]
2nd best character. 1st best character is still Luna.

I've got over 1,500 pony drawings and vectors sitting in my deviantArt inbox (most of which I want to save) and an idea for a drawing brewing in my head but it's 1:30 AM and I have no energy, but I feel like I have to tackle everything right this very second auuuggghhhh

Kochieboy, Princess Luna clearly doesn't fulfill your wishes, since I am still alive.