Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7777985 times)

Common consensus is they're closer to twenty. Frankly I don't give a damn what you find sick and I would wager that it doesn't really matter all that much to most of the other people in the fandom. Although most of those stupid rules of the internet are obviously false, one holds true.

If it exists, there is research of it.
There's over 24000 pictures of pony research and counting.
And that was accomplished in roughly three years, while it took about a decade for the pokemon fandom to do the same!

I mean honestly, the mass production of this is dumb.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:39:39 PM by Aphtonites »

Atlas, you're getting angry over him disliking research, and yet you're still bashing on the fluffy ponies he likes. No offense, but isn't that a tad hypocritical?

Atlas, you're getting angry over him disliking research, and yet you're still bashing on the fluffy ponies he likes. No offense, but isn't that a tad hypocritical?
No. He states that something he doesn't like isn't allowed to be talked about because no one likes his fluffy ponies. His entire point is hypercritical.

To clarify further, I am not angered over him not liking pony research. I have beef with him trying to call me out to prove a hypocritical point.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:42:39 PM by .Atlas »

No. He states that something he doesn't like isn't allowed to be talked about because no one likes his fluffy ponies. His entire point is hypercritical.

To clarify further, I am not angered over him not liking pony research. I have beef with him trying to call me out to prove a hypocritical point.
I dunno about that man, it sorta seems to me that both of your arguments are a bit hypocritical...
stuff like this is why I sometimes back away from the thread, while I'm lashed at for posting miniature ponies and sometimes cause a page long argument, talking about drawing pony research and sharing it is apparently a-okay as long as it's not linked directly.
What happened to the "WE'RE NOT PERVERTED ETC ETC WE JUST LIKE A SHOW" protest you guys did against trolls in 2011-2012? :c
He has a point. Maybe folks should stop bashing him for the fluffy ponies thing? I mean, he's got every right to bash pony research that he doesn't like if you guys get to bash fluffy ponies that you don't like.
And you can't just say that "no one" likes his fluffy ponies...

There's over 24000 pictures of pony research and counting.
And that was accomplished in roughly three years, while it took about a decade for the pokemon fandom to do the same!
Well, my guess is that the majority of characters in the show are female, leading to a lot of researchographic experiments.

Plus, from someone who doesn't enjoy pony asses (despite from the avatar), the asses kinda stick out from the structure of the ponies:

Too me, it's pretty noticeable. From the front, side, and back. Probably because of the human's pervy nature. or it's just me

From those two theories, the show was kinda asking for it.
/goingintothescienceofponyresearch

Even if it was hypocritical my point was still valid. There is research of everything. Deal with it.

Even if it was hypocritical my point was still valid. There is research of everything. Deal with it.
His point is equally valid, isn't it? There's fluffy of plenty of things, couldn't you deal with it?

His point is equally valid, isn't it? There's fluffy of plenty of things, couldn't you deal with it?
His posts weren't about fluffy, they were about research being 'sick'. He dragged fluffy ponies into it later to point out some sort of hypocrity.

sometimes I wonder if I should have waited until I had enough for a big one

spitfire research is for me and for me only!

back off creeps!