Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670131 times)

stop guys you're making me hungry

So, I'm getting graduation gifts in a couple of months. Right now I'm looking at the Wacom Cintiq 12WX(the one witth the working screen) and a motorcycle(to replace my holy god gas demolishing jeep). Blast and other artists, thoughts on the tablet? Anybody know of problems like say pen lag or sometimes faulty input?

i haven't gotten to cintiq yet so i can't say from personal experience. i know it's as professional as it gets though.
i am currently using an intous5 (non-screen), and i have had no problems whatsoever

Well, I missed the argument, but unless someone honestly wants to hear my opinion (and I'm sure nobody does) I'll keep quiet.

i haven't gotten to cintiq yet so i can't say from personal experience. i know it's as professional as it gets though.
i am currently using an intous5 (non-screen), and i have had no problems whatsoever
That's my next choice if the Cintiq is too pricey or has some fault.

Interesting... Bone marrow that takes like cool ranch...
fucdnowigehnoignvsfdo;

Please tell me.

Doesn't anyone else think Aph should just post links to fluffy images instead of posting the images themselves?
wow you guys are loving hypocrites

Actually, I haven't heard much of any negative feedback for any of the Cintiq devices. Many companies provide them for their employees (when your work is emphasized in art that is). Al I know from personal experience, is that screen tablets are the best. I draw using my iPad, so I have a screen to directly to draw on. The Cintiq would be an upgrade because programs on the computer are far more powerful and stable than iPad apps, and the screen would allow me to rest my hand on it, since it isn't a touch screen. Not only that, it's far more precise.

Actually, I haven't heard much of any negative feedback for any of the Cintiq devices. Many companies provide them for their employees (when your work is emphasized in art that is). Al I know from personal experience, is that screen tablets are the best. I draw using my iPad, so I have a screen to directly to draw on. The Cintiq would be an upgrade because programs on the computer are far more powerful and stable than iPad apps, and the screen would allow me to rest my hand on it, since it isn't a touch screen. Not only that, it's far more precise.
Looking through the reviews it doesn't seem as good as before. Around the edges the cursor will spaz out and apparently the screen it comparable to an old macbook. Not really all that inspiring, but i don't know if it's enough of a put off to make me go with the intous5

[i mg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0vmp7z6FH1qg0z6ro1_400.png[/img]
I'm sorry, the "Pi" topic is the one above this one as of five seconds ago.

Did you think I would actually post a pony outside the topic

haha

no

Did you think I would actually post a pony outside the topic

haha

no
I was kidding.

You would've thought YourBuddyBill was joking around if you saw "I'm sorry" at the beginning of his post.