Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668544 times)

Going deep through my old pics from when I was really into the show.

brushie brushie

:3
What I want to know is how she is holding the brush.

This picture must have been one of those times where an animal wished that the Earth was only animals of the same species while any remaining humans were locked up in cages

...watched over by Lyra

All these Spongegbob references are killing me.

All these Spongegbob references are killing me.

Spongebob references: 2

I'm always amazed at how people are incapable of following my logic. I'm not sure if it's through my own fault or theirs, but I and quite a few others seem to be able to follow it but as soon as someone tried to take an opposing side I'm suddenly speaking Russian in French to them. Two and two make four, how can you not understand that two and three make five? Are they incapable of understanding because they don't wish to? They can't see my points because of their limited views and frames of  reference? Am I above or below? Mad or visionary?

Perhaps it's the overall topic that they can't or do not wish to understand. I suppose loveual attraction to fictional characters can be hard to wrap a mind around, not even bringing into account their supposed relation to animals in our own realm.  Is it fallacy on my part to want them to understand when they are incapable of it, or is it fallacy that I keep trying to help them understand?

Oh god do people in this topic have a toothbrush special interest or something?

Oh god do people in this topic have a toothbrush special interest or something?

I even wonder why I still visit this thread.

[img]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac229/Vertigo_04/secret_brush_fun.png

Going deep through my old pics from when I was really into the show.
good times

I even wonder why I still visit this thread.
theres the door, discussions have been slowly getting better anyways