Author Topic: B3 - Canceled due to Low amount of people  (Read 7355 times)

I wonder what TomTheGeek is going to say about this? He won't be happy.

so basically this convention is so unpopular clans that shouldn't even belong in this world can get noticed?

first people have to show up to the server
popular clans and add-ons can get on to, just its nice to show unnoticed good clans and add-ons noticed, plus my servers reach 20 everytime i host if its not password'd
(player limit 20)

popular clans and add-ons can get on to, just its nice to show unnoticed good clans and add-ons noticed, plus my servers reach 20 everytime i host if its not password'd
(player limit 20)
well

"unnoticed" clans are noticed but they just don't have popular people in them and most of them are unnoticed because they are either disorganized or filled to the brim with morons and idiots

well

"unnoticed" clans are noticed but they just don't have popular people in them and most of them are unnoticed because they are either disorganized or filled to the brim with morons and idiots

Not all of em, iv seen some pretty good clans that have close to 0 members and really good layouts

I like the concept, and I'm glad people are continuing to make these.
Hopefully they will encourage a grouping of higher quality work.

what's with all the handicapped convention things this year

what's with all the handicapped convention things this year
yeah there's another one called blockoworld

yeah there's another one called blockoworld
and sjycore

I was only talking about stupid ones.
this isnt stupid >;3

DrenDrans hosting a blockland convention to :3
A rip off of a rip off?
Way to go.

(or at least, what you think)

A rip off of a rip off?
Way to go.

(or at least, what you think)
im not ripping anyone off >:#
E3 is not the only gaming convention in the world is it? just the most popular, so lets say blockoworld was E3 and Syjcore or B3 was the others... see my point?

I say go and host it. It'd be healthy for there to be more than one convention for the competition and as a result, the improvement and feature rivalry.

I wonder what TomTheGeek is going to say about this? He won't be happy.

Pfft, so? He didn't host the first Blockland convention. Many have hosted them in the past... I even ran an event convention in 2008 for about a week called the 'Wrench Events Expo' (lol unoriginal). The more the better, especially since Tom is failing to even open his properly.

I say go and host it. It'd be healthy for there to be more than one convention for the competition and as a result, the improvement and feature rivalry.

Pfft, so? He didn't host the first Blockland convention. Many have hosted them in the past... I even ran an event convention in 2008 for about a week called the 'Wrench Events Expo' (lol unoriginal). The more the better, especially since Tom is failing to even open his properly.
thats what i was planing ;)

I think i remember that :O