Author Topic: Taking a trip to Texas tomorrow :D  (Read 1833 times)



Skip is in Texas?!Kdon't be such a downer :(
not being a downer, just stating the truth.. but it depends where youre going, so where are you going?

Let's change the subject from ponies back to Texas.
Is that possible?

Wow, I'm honored that you guys left it up to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHeXm7t-aAY

Is that possible?
Yes because these ponies are just Multi-colored horses.
Nothing more, nothing less.

We're going to Richmond.

What part of texas?

I live in texas too :D


Pretty hot round here D:

EDIT: Oh forget you then

What part of texas?

I live in texas too :D


Pretty hot round here D:

EDIT: Oh forget you then

and dry D:

Yes because these ponies are just Multi-colored horses.
Nothing more, nothing less.
glad I inb4'd...... :cookieMonster:

glad I inb4'd...... :cookieMonster:
wut does that have to do with anything?

If you don't inb4 you die.

Hey, what's that forget YOU TEXAS song called and who sings it/

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:03:00 AM by T0XIC »

I hate you, random small and short storms.