Author Topic: Whoever Guesses The Number I'm Thinking of Decides my Twitter Status [WINNER!]  (Read 2193 times)

Yesh

Status: Dear friends and family. This is pretty hard for me to say, but I've been living with this burden for far too long. Ever since I was young, and I looked at men and felt, good, I didn't know what to make of it. As I grew older, I knew that this wasn't the "correct" way to think and as such have been suppressing the fact that I'm gay. But, it's just too hard to keep hiding this part of me away, and as such, I guess I'm officially "out of the closet".
"Status updates must be less than 420 characters. You have entered 452 characters here. Notes can be much longer. Would you like to edit and post your update as a Note instead?"
 :cookieMonster:

"Status updates must be less than 420 characters. You have entered 452 characters here. Notes can be much longer. Would you like to edit and post your update as a Note instead?"
 :cookieMonster:
take out the . and the "


Delete "Dear friends and family." and take out the quotation marks, and the "But," in the last sentence.

Delete "Dear friends and family." and take out the quotation marks, and the "But," in the last sentence.
this.

then link us your profile.

Son of bitch!

Dear friends and family. This is hard for me to say, but I've been living with this burden for too long. When I was young and I looked at men and felt good, it just felt right. Natural. As I grew older, I learned this wasn't the "correct" way to think and ever since I've been suppressing the fact that I'm gay. But, it's just too hard to keep hiding this part of me away, so I guess I'm officially "out of the closet".

Exactly 219 characters. Pony up, cigarettetrain.

Son of bitch!

Dear friends and family. This is hard for me to say, but I've been living with this burden for too long. When I was young and I looked at men and felt good, it just felt right. Natural. As I grew older, I learned this wasn't the "correct" way to think and ever since I've been suppressing the fact that I'm gay. But, it's just too hard to keep hiding this part of me away, so I guess I'm officially "out of the closet".

Exactly 219 characters. Pony up, cigarettetrain.
this.

then link us your profile.



Son of bitch!

Dear friends and family. This is hard for me to say, but I've been living with this burden for too long. When I was young and I looked at men and felt good, it just felt right. Natural. As I grew older, I learned this wasn't the "correct" way to think and ever since I've been suppressing the fact that I'm gay. But, it's just too hard to keep hiding this part of me away, so I guess I'm officially "out of the closet".

Exactly 219 characters. Pony up, cigarettetrain.
I already posted with Stocking's edits.


Well that sucks because I like the second version more.

Anyway, cheers. I can't believe you actually loving posted it. I want to see the comments, and for bonus points changed "interested in" to 'men'.

OK. Let's do another one. :3

OK. Let's do another one. :3
Fine.

This time, it's my twitter.

And lower the odds.

Read OP.


>Click Decepticon
>Gender: Male

No thanks.
No, I mean someone else.

you should update us with the comments

also, 8