Author Topic: 4th of July fireworks [updated OP with more pictures go go go!]  (Read 1921 times)

Because of the constant drought here in texas, fireworks are illegal this year.

You lucky bitches.

Ohio's slightly unpatriotic so we can only have small stuff like sparklers and smoke bombs and stuff.

But they're awesome.
I live in ohio it's where I set off this stuff :o

My city has banned fireworks sadly, for this year.

Here in columbus, no one gives a forget about fireworks only if you wake them up with the sound then yeah  the cops would show up say wrap it up and leave.

You all suck, here's my small pre-show of fireworks before I blow off the bigger ones with all my neighborhood

You're cheap.
I use loving NASA's rockets for fireworks.

I like to get the little paratrooper fireworks. Love catching them c:

You know, some people try to sleep on the night of the fourth.

You know, some people try to sleep on the night of the fourth.
those people are pussies

I had our neigherbor threaten to call the cops on us for shooting off fireworks. When the police came they told him that it was the 4th of july and that we could do whatever the forget we wanted until 10:30

Anyone mind telling me why they still have the poorly computerized 80's styled artwork on the firework cases/covers/stickers?
It's the 2010's god damn it.

Jesus Christ. Ive called the white house like 100 times. They dont understand my birthday is on the 3RD OF JULY, not the 4th. They always launch off my fireworks a day late and it pisses me off

Fireworks = Waster of money.

Anyone mind telling me why they still have the poorly computerized 80's styled artwork on the firework cases/covers/stickers?
It's the 2010's god damn it.
It's 2011.

my fireworks are nothing special, except the annual roman candle fight, oddly we've had no fires