Author Topic: Yet another pair of idiots - David(Something) and Kopaka.  (Read 1014 times)

*Opens book*
Here's how story begins. David seems like one of the good admins, but that changed when some utter moron called Kopaka came and started insulting me in a most unpleasant manner, mainly ranting on about how I got him banned for camping and richardery at Gravity Cat's TDM. As I kept asking him to leave me be, David then seems to of gotten the idea that I was causing this petty arguement, which I had not. He also complained about my supior tone of voice, how absurd! He banned me for half an hour with a petty reason. I then decided to contact the admin who had banned me, who just repeated the same words about me shutting up, even though Kopaka had started this. I attempted to record the chat like I had been advised to, but that too didn't work out so well.
*Closes book*
And that was is yet another example of the handicapation of the servers of our great blockland.
I bid you, adue.

Detective SeventhSandwich, what is your autopsy on this situation?

It seems David was trying to be a responsible admin, and he saw you as a threat, from what Kopaka said.
David obviously didn't know how much of an ass Kopaka was at the time, and still is.
It isn't necessarily David's fault, it was Kopaka's.

Still, I explained Kopaka was the actual culprit here but decided to hide behind ignorance as most people do. I shall go apologize. DAVID IS NO LONGER PART OF THE DRAMA.

David656ness is still part of the drama. I tried to apologize, but he kept disconnecting so he could hide behind ignorance.

David656ness is still part of the drama. I tried to apologize, but he kept disconnecting so he could hide behind ignorance.
Start getting pictures before making 20+ handicapped dramas daily.

Detective SeventhSandwich, what is your autopsy on this situation?
people who make dramas should have proof and the person's ID.

This isn't the full story. Right when I joined, you start spewing stuff about me spraying you with the Famas. When I get punched, I loving punch back. You probably did take pictures, but when you found out that YOU were the friend in this situation you simply deleted them. You were annoying everybody and talking like you are loving Sherlock Holmes.

noedit:
I got him banned for camping and richardery at Gravity Cat's TDM.
What the stuff? I was not even camping, the enemy team kept spawnkilling and you say I was camping? I haven't seen a bigger lie on this forum.

Hrmp- Wait a mi- Ah. That was Sharp Shooter. Sorry, I'm getting you confused with him. It was ages ago to be fair. Atleast I think it was Sharp. I could be mistaken, but it was still no reason to come charging in and randomly insulting me. I did nothing to you in the server. Don't try to cover it up.

Start getting pictures before making 20+ handicapped dramas daily.
Excuse me but that's 3 over the space of 2 day's and these are my first Drama topics. Besides, that day was awful. More idiots than usual.

skorpion stop with the loving dramas we don't need to hear your 2 cents on every person that bothers you

Hrmp- Wait a mi- Ah. That was Sharp Shooter. Sorry, I'm getting you confused with him. It was ages ago to be fair. Atleast I think it was Sharp. I could be mistaken, but it was still no reason to come charging in and randomly insulting me. I did nothing to you in the server. Don't try to cover it up.
Lies and more lies. It started when I joined. You were there, but you weren't contributing to the mini empires. You were just walking around, criticizing peoples builds. I joined and starting working on my empire, and you start calling me out because I killed you with hipfire on Gravity Cats the other day. Stop making crap up so the story looks better on your side.

I bid you, adue.
*adieu
I attempted to record the chat like I had been advised to, but that too didn't work out so well.
if you actually took the time to check out the controls menu or think, you would know that printscreen puts your screen on a copy-paste so you can throw it in paint and crop it or whatever, but you can also look for the keybind to take a picture with your gui, so you can actually see what people are saying.