Author Topic: Greatest "Oh stuff" moments in video games (SPOILERS MAY OCCUR)  (Read 4096 times)

How exactly is it his fault, I fail to see your logic. It seems your raging just for the sake of raging.
The topic. Consists entirely. Of spoilers.

How exactly is it his fault, I fail to see your logic. It seems your raging just for the sake of raging.
the title has "spoilers may occur" in the title in all caps, it's like clicking on the little button to reveal a spoiler and raging that it revealed a spoiler.

Mirror's Edge: When Ropeburn blind sides you around that corner and throws you off the roof 20 times until you can finally get the disarm correctly timed.

when in gta iv you're in that side mission for jeff the physcho that killed his wife and he runs into the street and suddenly gets hit by a lovey sports car that you should steal.

in Red Dead Redemption: Undead nightmare DLC, your walking along and out of nowhere one of the giant charging zombies knocks you down and a horde appears out of no where.

The end of Crysis.

OOOOH FUUUUUUU

I cried after I beat the Blockland story mode and found out that Zoneark was my father.

I cried after I beat the Blockland story mode and found out that Zoneark was my father.

Man, that wasn't even that bad.
The part where Badspot rose from the ground and screamed, 'I WILL KILL YOU!' was a huge 'oh stuff' moment though.

Okay dude it takes the tiniest amount of common sense to realize a topic like this will have spoilers.

On-Topic: holy stuff John you're the giant walking fire man?!?
I KNOW

Man, that wasn't even that bad.
The part where Badspot rose from the ground and screamed, 'I WILL KILL YOU!' was a huge 'oh stuff' moment though.
What about the part where the ship crashed in Slate and you had to walk across it to the bedroom? Oh stuff.

Raeoyk
WHY DID YOU NOT RECORD THAT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT >:c
Also get the cogwheel that was in there to open the locked door next to the boarded up area.

What about the part where the ship crashed in Slate and you had to walk across it to the bedroom? Oh stuff.

Badspot: "How do you walk across slate? LIKE THIS MOTHA forgetAS"

that was oh stuff

he just loving zoomed away and left you stranded.

That was very 'oh stuffty', I crapped my pants when the alarms went off and the engines exploded.

every time a bullet barely skims me in ace of spades