Author Topic: Bill S.978  (Read 2016 times)

The bill will never get passed
it will not pass because it voilates free speech.

It doesn't violate freedom of speech, but more rather freedom of press.

Good thing this only applies to the US.

I believe it was proposed at a UN conference, so no it won't only affect the US. Not to mention, if it passes here it'll more than likely pass in other places aswell, the 2 key ones on my mind; Canada and Australia.

I believe it was proposed at a UN conference
Canada

:C

Youtube is stationed in the US, so even if it doesn't effect you guys, youtube will still have to take your video down.
If passed, that is.  Which it most likely won't be in it's current form.  Congress is trying to help movies and TV shows, they just don't understand that saying "all copyrighted content" would mess with the gaming industry and community so much.

It doesn't violate freedom of speech, but more rather freedom of press.
oh ya sorry i forgot the difference because i forgot there was the rule of free press and first thing i thought of was free speech.

we can't watch are favorite episodes online any more
GO MASTURBATE WITH A RAKE

If it passes it's just one more step to rioting.

I wonder what Badspot would do if it passes.

Im going to upload 9 lets play videos when this passes, then make a new youtube account, then upload 9 more videos, then repeat.

Im going to upload 9 lets play videos when this passes, then make a new youtube account, then upload 9 more videos, then repeat.
Enjoy jail scumbag.
Too bad this wont pass.

Make sure to use a proxy.