Author Topic: No more good servers  (Read 352 times)

Ever since port forwarding was no longer needed everyone started hosting. Because of this there are not very many good servers left.
Family RP's are hosted all the time, so are knife DM/TDM's, you name it, they suck ass and they never change. When port forwarding was still available, there were much better, more fun servers. I'm not saying it isn't possible for there to be great servers now, but no one goes to them because everyone too busy hosting their own server trying to get people to join.

Since there was an abundance of people hosting, all the popular servers before died out.

I believe port forwarding should be enforced again to prevent this from happening and create a much more fun blockland.

My two statements above are opinions.

This is the main reason I don't play Blockland much anymore.

If this happened a lot of people would be seriously pissed off.We already have enough pissed off people on Blockland.

This is the main reason I don't play Blockland much anymore.
Same.
If this happened a lot of people would be seriously pissed off.We already have enough pissed off people on Blockland.
So what. They wouldn't leave, I guarantee it.

Ever since port forwarding was no longer needed everyone started hosting. Because of this there are not very many good servers left.

So because other people were hosting, the "good" server hosts decided not to? Your logic is flawed, you are handicapped, I am locking this.