Metroid prime map

Author Topic: Metroid prime map  (Read 457 times)

I know it will be maybe imposable to make this map but i have seen others requested large maps such as ocarina of time's hyrule kingdom.

The game takes place on the planet tallon IV. A meteor carrying a ore named phazon crashed into the planet, Leaving a huge impact crater. the chozo, A bird like creatures who had some of the best technology, Sealed away the phazon witch stop it from spreading. The chozo then left for a unknown location hoping one day a being will come to the planet and destroy the great poison.

Tallon IV Wiki: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Tallon_IV

Some pictures:

Or you could just play Metroid Prime like you were suppose to play it like.

This map would be lame on Blockland.

Hyrule makes sense though, and I'm going to make it in about a year.

If your logic is "Play the Video Game instead of wanting a map from it", then a Hyrule Map makes just as little sense.
The idea behind a map is having a new terrain on which to build. If he wanted a Metroid Playertype, Weapon Pack, Vehicle Pack, and AI System, then the "Just play the game" quote would be appropriate. This is just a map idea.

I love this idea for a map, it has good atmosphere to it. I'm just wondering if any map maker would be able to capture it correctly.

Well look at that terrain he posted. The only way to accurrately get that effect would be using an interior, and that wouldnt work out so well.

Hyrule is a much different scenario.