Author Topic: I just pulled my first all nighter.  (Read 501 times)

It's now 10 to 6, and the sun is shining, and birds are cawing and being annoying as forget.

It was very anti-climatic
I now get to sleep until 4PM, Huzzah?

Fun fact I woke up 23 hours and 50 minutes before I posted this.

I once pulled a all nighter to watch the room.

I've been pulling all-nighters every summer since the start of middle school :o

I once tried to go to bed but I just layed there for 8 hours with my eyes closed
too tired to open them and not tired enough to fall asleep

Last year on this day I stayed up till 7AM and woke up at 1PM

When you hit your late teens you tend to do this more often then not. I know people that like me, stay up till 5am then sleep for 2 hours then go to school or work all day and do it all over again.

I pull all nighters with friends all the time. If we arent playing a game, we're probably just sitting on the floor in my room doing whatever and laughing our asses off at every other thing we say. I'll randomly say poop and we'll all crack up. Being half asleep is like being high.. but yeah. All nighters are fun.

my first all nighter was when i was like 6?

Last year on this day I stayed up till 7AM and woke up at 1PM
I just woke up, and it was from 6am to 2:50.

:)

Last time I pulled an allnighter for school was for English, last chance to turn in something for credit. Stayed up untill 4 AM. Went to sleep and woke up at 6 and went to school at 7.

Last time I pulled an allnighter for school was for English, last chance to turn in something for credit. Stayed up untill 4 AM. Went to sleep and woke up at 6 and went to school at 7.
All nighters are when you DONT go to sleep.
Otherwise you just stayed up late.