Author Topic: Rughugger's a Daddy! Two Year Cake Day!  (Read 107544 times)

The one person we can trust to reproduce on this board. I'm proud of you! All other members take note: You aren't worthy of creating such a thing.

It's good to know not all of us would make horrible parents.
Congrats on the baby c:

Congrats.

I don't get how people find babies cute though.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:49:28 AM by Littledude »

It's good to know not all of us would make horrible parents.
Congrats on the baby c:

That has yet to be known, she was only just born.

Congratulations! :D
Babies are so cute.

Serious question: Will she ever have a brother or sister do you think?

train her from a small age to wield a sword so when she grows up she can be a master swordsman and defeat the evil overlords that will inevitable gain control upon out fragile government.

Are you already asking neighbors or people on the internet for some advice and tips?

Grats man, Nice to see another Trekie enter the world... OR COULD IT BE ANOTHER TROUBLESOME NON STAR TREK LOVER.
She'll grow up knowing both and I'm sure, like her dad, she will enjoy both without any real bias to one or the other.

Congrats.

I don't get how people find babies cute though.
I find mine adorable but that's because she's mine and scientists say that hormonal bonds are formed to ensure that parents don't up and leave the kid to their own devices. Instinctual thing for survival of the species. I just think she's adorable :3

Congratulations! :D
Babies are so cute.

Serious question: Will she ever have a brother or sister do you think?
She does have an older brother. He's old enough to be able to be a good help.

train her from a small age to wield a sword so when she grows up she can be a master swordsman and defeat the evil overlords that will inevitable gain control upon out fragile government.
Obviously teach her gun control for that impending Zombie Apocalypse you people keep spouting about.

What you're supposed to do is raise her Paladin.

She'll grow up knowing both and I'm sure, like her dad, she will enjoy both without any real bias to one or the other.
My dad was smart and showed me his classic shows when I was 1 or 2. So you better start getting those DVDS :P

My dad was smart and showed me his classic shows when I was 1 or 2. So you better start getting those DVDS :P

What if they weren't on DVDs and haven't been put on them yet?

What if they weren't on DVDs and haven't been put on them yet?
I saw dat ninja

Show her a bunch of reading rainbow dvds, then introduce her to TNG.

If I can find them for cheap, you know I'd have the whole collection by now. lol