Author Topic: Happy Cat Alarm Clock - "YOU WANT PEACE AND QUIET? TOO BAD."  (Read 2904 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOYQNWwnGCc&feature=related

THE NOSTALGIA. I miss this show soo badly...

Ninjaedit: YOU ARE POWERLESS TO STOP HIM!

It's Iroh and Aku

forget
Mako is the best voice actor ever.

HE WILL NEVER LET YOU SLEEP AGAIIIN

i'd like atleast a little bit of detail please

i'd like atleast a little bit of detail please

All the detail is in the video.

If you never saw this cartoon as a child, you are missing out.

loving love this show.

All the detail is in the video.

If you never saw this cartoon as a child, you are missing out.
yeah sure so it can be an incredibly loud noise as soon as the video starts due to autoplay and in the description is just an ascii trollface

If my alarm clock could talk...

It would say "Get the forget up".

yeah sure so it can be an incredibly loud noise as soon as the video starts due to autoplay and in the description is just an ascii trollface

Something is wrong with your youtube then.

Because its a video and theres no trollface in the description.

:) I have the same problem with these things as you. Nice to know.

Something is wrong with your youtube then.

Because its a video and theres no trollface in the description.

What we are saying is most of the Youtube links people post are stuff, with the others being funny for 2 seconds. We won't go clicking this stuff unless we know what is about to come onto our screen and waste our time. And the fact you make a topic asks the time of people. Now, of course, there's so many no lives here that you have a steady supply of people willing to waste their time, but don't discount those who don't wish to and click a topic title not expecting a nondescript Youtube link instead of some informative text.

YOU ARE LAZY AND WORTHLESS

YOU ARE LAZY AND WORTHLESS

It's called a forum full of topics, and more and more the topics turn out to be just Youtube links. You click it thinking you might laugh and are told you likely won't, as per the stufftiness of most Youtube videos. Seriously, there are gems in there, but if you go panning in the Youtube mountains, you're only going to find worthless rock.

It's called a forum full of topics, and more and more the topics turn out to be just Youtube links. You click it thinking you might laugh and are told you likely won't, as per the stufftiness of most Youtube videos. Seriously, there are gems in there, but if you go panning in the Youtube mountains, you're only going to find worthless rock.