Author Topic: Dumb Youtube question.  (Read 1358 times)

Hi there. I know this question is rather stupid, and I cant seem to find what I'm looking for on Google, so I'll ask you guys ( plus you get to see this neat video) I would like to upload a video to Youtube, which repeats a 30 second video multiple times. Would you be able to give me instructions of how to do this? A good example of what I mean can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPesi8smy0

So you want the video to loop?

Well one sollution which I am just thinking completely off the top of my head would be to open up Windows Movie Maker and insert the video that you want repeated into the timeline alot of times and then publish it

Well one sollution which I am just thinking completely off the top of my head would be to open up Windows Movie Maker and insert the video that you want repeated into the timeline alot of times and then publish it

Cheers, I'll try that.

In Movie Maker, you need to make sure the last two numbers the are exactly 00

Or it won't work, the hour, minutes and seconds don't matter, as long as the milliseconds are EXACTLY 00, then you need to edit your video with the Annotations editor on Youtube and add a pause annotation at the VERY end, as far as you can get it, then make it as short as possible and make sure it's still at the very end of your video, then save your video and go back to the video's page and try it

Also if you don't already know you might wanna set your video so that it saves in HD and widescreen. If you don't know how look it up on youtube. There are hundreds of tutorials and it is very easy, however some of the websites were you download the HD profiles have been took down so if you can't find a download link for them I'll give you them if you want.

Also if you don't already know you might wanna set your video so that it saves in HD and widescreen. If you don't know how look it up on youtube. There are hundreds of tutorials and it is very easy, however some of the websites were you download the HD profiles have been took down so if you can't find a download link for them I'll give you them if you want.
Or you can read my post (i mean this one, not the last one)

To have it be widescreen HD, in Movie Maker, go to the Tools menu, click Options and click the tab labeled Advanced, make sure the video format is NTSC and the Aspect Ratio is 16:9

I'm not sure if this part is true or not, but i think your video may not be HD if the video's resolution is too smal, if that's the case, then you'll have to settle for no HD

Also, i don't think HD is required to make a video loop

Also, i don't think HD is required to make a video loop
I didn't say it was required I was just telling him you can get it if you want. You download the profiles, put them into moviemaker/shared/profiles (and if you don't have a profile folder make one and put the files in) then start up WMM then make your project, when you goto publish it select other settings instead of recommened settings and you can choose 720p HD and 1080p HD

Sorry if I'm unclear

Oh and also your NTSC thing, if your in Europe or UK you use PAL