Author Topic: Elite Pwnage-Recruiting  (Read 1832 times)

Keep your stuff to yourself, People...No one asked for comments....You decided to comment, Stop going around starting stuff.
Shut up. Nobody needs to hear your stuff.

Just stop posting. Everyone.
No, It'll die faster than the Popularity of the Jeff Dunham, or Important things w/ Demetri martin Shows
GUYS! This kid's obviously not open to help so this'll die soon. And if we stop commenting, this thing will be pruned faster than light. Dun bump nu more.
Was a joke, Really,

You are one of the most handicapped individuals here 24ant.
Nice hypocracy there on your post by bumping this.

Don't judge me......Your the one who JUST HAD to keep running your mouth.... So technically, Your thie singularity here.

Go forget off.

Eh,we have started this clan fives years ago. over 2,000 people has joined over internet,xbox-live,ect. we dont need to have all of our details out in pub,like. the banns
 News(Update):
  • 24ant is now the rank: Elite Nova
  • Smiley Killer K was recruited,and promoted to 2nd Commander
    (Updates for 8/14/10
    • 24ant was promoted to 3rd Commander.
    • FianaBabai was prommoted EliteGunnerySergeant.
Update(s):
  • Gamebattles are added to the clan official website

I didnot say you'd have to have borderlands dumbass...Listen to what i said "When i have time to get some pics,i will send /post to this." I cant do that right now because i actually have a job unlike you who has no life playing this loving video game :P.

User was banned for this post
OP got banned in sugs and reqs.

Just let it die people.

and 24. you are right :D. Everyone stop commenting if you dont even want to join,as it says "Recruiting",and my dad's not a phone! Duh!,

and 24. you are right :D. Everyone stop commenting if you dont even want to join,as it says "Recruiting",and my dad's not a phone! Duh!,
Wait, what the hell?

EDIT-Just figured it out.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:31:41 PM by The Corporation »

he was banned a month and a half ago.