Author Topic: Stratofortress' Molotov roostertail doesn't work?  (Read 552 times)

When I try to put it in add-ons or save it as a zip, it doesn't show up in the list. Did it break or something?

Did you check it off???

Off the list of weapons before you start the game? Yes it doesn't show up on that list.

If it doen't show it on the list its the problem with the add-on, not Blockland...

Startos Molotov is already broken and doesn't work well but I think part of the problem is Iban's Molotov breaks it if you have it I'm not sure otherwise but it seemed pretty glitch to me you might need his m2 flamethrower to make it work.

If you have I-ban's Both will be placed in the crap-on bin until one is deleted, pr you change on of there names un similair and what he said the links are prob broken

Startos Molotov is already broken and doesn't work well but I think part of the problem is Iban's Molotov breaks it if you have it I'm not sure otherwise but it seemed pretty glitch to me you might need his m2 flamethrower to make it work.
Yeah still didn't work. :(