Author Topic: Lord Tony's Synchtube - YOUR FAVORITE CARTOONS HERE!  (Read 17092 times)

i can't say why we did it or i'd get banned for admission to trolling
mmhmm okay

why we did it does not matter

what does matter is that it's already been done and it's been fixed, so there really is no point in bitching about it any longer

If you noticed this argument is no longer about my synchtube.

If you noticed this argument is no longer about my synchtube.
so then why are we arguing?

XD

i can't say why we did it or i'd get banned for admission to trolling

It's admitting to trolling just by saying that you can't say it because it admits to trolling.

so then why are we arguing?

XD

Because you keep replying back with each insult/argument after the next one.

It's admitting to trolling just by saying that you can't say it because it admits to trolling.
The same reason you never tell anyone why you stuff on the pony thread? And everywhere else they try to meet?

hey all I did was sit there and watch the pony videos, I didn't mean to piss you off bro
Because you keep replying back with each insult/argument after the next one.
am I insulting anyone?

So an old man such as myself can't bitch at a spoiled brat teenager over the internet?
most of us (excluding me) are like 12-15.
again. you're 21.
they are teenagers. hyper. full of angst.
you cant stop us simply by bitching. over the internet.

again. we were watching a kids show we found on your synchtube.
you cleared it in like 2 seconds.
its over.
we have our own synchtube.
what makes it worse is that you came in just to rant.

i also love how you dont deny you had gay anime rape.

The same reason you never tell anyone why you stuff on the pony thread? And everywhere else they try to meet?

So uploading pony vids and saying stuff like "LOLOLOL PONIES HAHAHA SUCK ON THAT TONY" is the same as arguing about a show I don't like? It's not the same, what they've did was trolling.

most of us (excluding me) are like 12-15.
again. you're 21.

Implying my age means something. If I were 31 I would agree with you but I am only 21 years old. Young kids like you seem to have an impression that all 20 year olds are automatically mature adults, this is not always the case.

lol

he just admitted he was immature

Implying my age means something. If I were 31 I would agree with you but I am only 21 years old. Young kids like you seem to have an impression that all 20 year olds are automatically mature adults, this is not always the case.
so you're saying you're just as immature as the rest of us?

dumbass

So uploading pony vids and saying stuff like "LOLOLOL PONIES HAHAHA SUCK ON THAT TONY" is the same as arguing about a show I don't like? It's not the same, what they've did was trolling.
What you've done was hardly arguing. You would pop into the topic every once in a while to say you hate something about the show. Plus the topics you started, and the times you've brought up ponies on a completely random unrelated topic.

I am only 21 years old. Young kids like you seem to have an impression that all 20 year olds are automatically mature adults, this is not always the case
I'm considering putting this on my Steam profile.

so you're saying you're just as immature as the rest of us?

dumbass

You're 19 years old and you watch My Little Pony with young kids. I am 21 years old and I bitch at young kids.

It's basically the same except in your case it's worse because you are a 19 year old watching a show for girls with young boys.

I am immature for bitching at young kids but you are simply worse.

It's basically the same except in your case it's worse because you are a 19 year old watching a show for girls with young boys.
...Except he's actually mature about it, unlike the person that dedicates almost everything they do to letting people know they hate them.