Mobile Home

Author Topic: Mobile Home  (Read 753 times)

A mobile home! In the shape of a pentagon. And it can almost be like that GSF aircraft carrier with the /nomount mod. Like you say /mount so you can ride the vehicle. Then say /nomount to not be able to mount the vehicle and stay inside. And inside the vehicle there is like a chair and maybe a kitchen and 2 beds with a tv. Sorry if I ask too much to put in the home, you can limit it.

That sounds awesome!
/support

Very good idea /support

How about you can walk around inside it as long as the vehicle is not moving. After the vehicle starts to move you automatically mount in it.

How about you can walk around inside it as long as the vehicle is not moving. After the vehicle starts to move you automatically mount in it.
Better

Oh and include a neat little command for the owner of the brick.

When the owner types something like /mount while inside the vehicle he will then automatically drive it.

Oh and include a neat little command for the owner of the brick.

When the owner types something like /mount while inside the vehicle he will then automatically drive it.
Better, No way

It should have an animation where it puts down two small legs, and from there on, it becomes a static shape, and nothing can move it.

It should have an animation where it puts down two small legs, and from there on, it becomes a static shape, and nothing can move it.

After you hit spacebar. You cant put down the legs while airborne though.

Can space be the command to open the door?

Can space be the command to open the door?
Unfortunately, the collision box of a vehicle cannot be animated.
We would either have to make it switch to an alternate model for opened/closed versions.

Unfortunately, the collision box of a vehicle cannot be animated.
We would either have to make it switch to an alternate model for opened/closed versions.
Uhh ok. Sorry i'm not really that much of a scripter on blockland.

Vehicles aren't my forte, but this would be interesting as a map. Since I'm on vacation at the moment, I can't make it, but I'll definitely give it a try in TC when I get home in a month.

Vehicles aren't my forte, but this would be interesting as a map. Since I'm on vacation at the moment, I can't make it, but I'll definitely give it a try in TC when I get home in a month.
Thanks mega-bear.