Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin [News Blog]  (Read 17835 times)

blogger is better. and hosting a blog is extremely unnecessary unless you are rocking 50k hits a day and need stuffloads of images or other files up.

Sheath needs more writers, otherwise his work becomes extremely biased and dry. I've said it before, and I just said it again.

Sheath needs more writers, otherwise his work becomes extremely biased and dry. I've said it before, and I just said it again.

Absolutely.

Just as long as I don't end up getting another round of people who join as a weekly fad then leave soon after wasting my time. I'm open to legitimate submissions.

Oh it's this again, Why do you keep trying?

It is unless you host on your own server, which I'd rather not.
Heard about Drupal Gardens?

Heard about Drupal Gardens?

Blogger is fine for hosting what essentially equates to the Fox News of Blockland. I don't know why you insist on going around telling everyone what they should be using/programming in because having talked to you on a few occasions it's really obvious you don't know anything about web development. :cookieMonster:

Blogger is fine for hosting what essentially equates to the Fox News of Blockland.
The reason for it not being fine has already been stated.

I don't know why you insist on going around telling everyone what they should be using/programming in because having talked to you on a few occasions it's really obvious you don't know anything about web development. :cookieMonster:
And the same applies to you.

Blogger is fine for hosting what essentially equates to the Fox News of Blockland. I don't know why you insist on going around telling everyone what they should be using/programming in because having talked to you on a few occasions it's really obvious you don't know anything about web development. :cookieMonster:

Thank you Sir. Hypocrite.

Sheath why are you always causing drama

Because he likes to trash on people he doesn't like.

Thank you Sir. Hypocrite.

so....ephi dont know anything about web development?

so....ephi dont know anything about web development?

Well, since he can't even keep up his own forums, what do you expect?

whats there to keep up on? its not a support site. he set it up do rtb'ers can post stuff. the job is successful and complete.

whats there to keep up on? its not a support site. he set it up do rtb'ers can post stuff. the job is successful and complete.

Not when he decides to shut down all his public forums it isn't.

no public? like you need a payed blockland id to post? or you need to pay for a subscribed account to post?
sounds like someone who is on top of his stuff.

no public? like you need a payed blockland id to post? or you need to pay for a subscribed account to post?
sounds like someone who is on top of his stuff.

No, I mean like there are basically no forums to even post on, unless your in a Usergroup and have access to the Special Forums.