Author Topic: People that hate other people's Preferences.  (Read 1357 times)

sunglasses posts make my brain hurt

this is what the forums are, if not ponies it would be some other stupid fad, if not one guy raging there will be another guy to rage, accept the forums for who they are or leave

IT BEGINS
GUYS

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND WHO LIKE PONIES

HOW DO

I find it funny how asablief and alien are the only ones staying here complaining about this topic when they could be out on another part of the forums failing at their attempts to troll.

I find it funny how asablief and alien are the only ones staying here complaining about this topic when they could be out on another part of the forums failing at their attempts to troll.
you have no idea what you're talking about

sunglasses posts make my brain hurt

Qwepir, you and asablief have like robot type avatars, so when you said it begins i imagined a huge mech type robot fight :D it was awesome

Qwepir, you and asablief have like robot type avatars, so when you said it begins i imagined a huge mech type robot fight :D it was awesome

For whatever reason you just made me want to redownload MUGEN.

So...you're  hating on peoples preferences about hating other peoples preferences?

So...you're  hating on peoples preferences about hating other peoples preferences?
forget LOGIC!

forget LOGIC!
KICK LOGIC TO THE CURB AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

THAT'S MY MOTTO

Thanks for participating in my test guys.

I wrote this whole topic to see how others reacted to opinion.

And i found out that the majority of the forums cannot handle other's opinions if it clashes with their own.