Author Topic: Bind Gun  (Read 999 times)

It is a special type of gun that will shoot some rope when you fire it. When it hits a player if possible there can be some type of static shape around him. And he will temporarily stay frozen for a short amount of time.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:49:34 PM by PurpleMetro »

Sounds pretty cool. /support

Zombie smoker + Default gun = Bind Gun?

O_O

Zombie smoker + Default gun = Bind Gun?

O_O
Parts of the script could be used, but there may be issues seeing as how the Smoker is a playertype. The script would still be pretty useful.

It will cause 10 damage on impact and you will be pulled to the shooter if hung in the air like some one is on a roof and he chains someone below him/her will do 5 damage per second it will only last for 10 seconds when the 10 seconds is up the chain will have a "breaking" affect allowing the victim to escape  but if the player dies then the chain will fall and wind back to the gun but when the chain breaks a new chain will pop out of the gun the chain can strech 30 studs I'll give a ton of :cookie: whoever makes this. Oh if the person using the chain gun is killed the chain will break and the victim can escape.

It will cause 10 damage on impact and you will be pulled to the shooter if hung in the air like some one is on a roof and he chains someone below him/her will do 5 damage per second it will only last for 10 seconds when the 10 seconds is up the chain will have a "breaking" affect allowing the victim to escape  but if the player dies then the chain will fall and wind back to the gun but when the chain breaks a new chain will pop out of the gun the chain can strech 30 studs I'll give a ton of :cookie: whoever makes this. Oh if the person using the chain gun is killed the chain will break and the victim can escape.

what did i just read and why did he just revise the whole suggestion

what did i just read and why did he just revise the whole suggestion
well sorry it was a good idea :P

Don't forget  :cookie: for the guy who suggested this. >:(

Don't forget  :cookie: for the guy who suggested this. >:(
Whups sorry I give you  :cookie:

Anotherthing that would be cool if it were shaped like a grappling hook from batman

Wow this post is gonna die :c

@GabrielSSv nice triple post.

Support, could be made that the gun isn't seen so that people could make monster type games without using the zombie player type.

@GabrielSSv nice triple post.

Support, could be made that the gun isn't seen so that people could make monster type games without using the zombie player type.
??? I don't get it triple post yes but the rest no D: