68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 105488 times)

Can torque constructor be used to make dts things other than maps, such as weapons or vehicles?  I know it probably doesn't do animations, but can you put together objects that are part of gameplay?

Vanilla TC, unfortunately, can't. I can model some really good stuff with it, it's a shame it can only make interiors. There could be some plugins out there that make it able to export as .dts, add joints, etc. but I don't know of any.

Since you named Phillpines after Phillip, could you make a map named after me? If you do could it be a mansion on a hill or something? :)

Sorry, no. I made Phillpines mostly as a joke, but also a repository for old interiors I had planned to use but never did. If you want a mansion, I would recommend building it. You'll feel much more satisfied with it in the end.

Your right, I should just build it.

Vanilla TC, unfortunately, can't. I can model some really good stuff with it, it's a shame it can only make interiors. There could be some plugins out there that make it able to export as .dts, add joints, etc. but I don't know of any.
Save as .lwo and import to blender.

I finally did it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:58:23 AM by Boomerangdog »

I finally did it.

Heh, if anyone wants to add stuff to the logo, as long as it looks good, I'll include it in the OP. ALWAYS use the most recent logo so in the end it will be like a medley of community-added content.

Apparently all terrain and interiors are being removed from the game.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184263.0

When that occurs I'm going to lock the thread, remove all the RTB links, shorten all the descriptions, and generally just clean up the OP. All that will remain are a short summary of each map, a screenshot of it, and a Mediafire download of the map. Why am I leaving a download of each map up? Well, they aren't going to have a use in the game of course. They're just going to be here for anyone that wants to look at their code, forget around with them in any way they want, whatever. And ... that's that.

Apparently all terrain and interiors are being removed from the game.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184263.0

When that occurs I'm going to lock the thread, remove all the RTB links, shorten all the descriptions, and generally just clean up the OP. All that will remain are a short summary of each map, a screenshot of it, and a Mediafire download of the map. Why am I leaving a download of each map up? Well, they aren't going to have a use in the game of course. They're just going to be here for anyone that wants to look at their code, forget around with them in any way they want, whatever. And ... that's that.
Ya know, unless you have a download for v19, which I have on stand by.

wait! wont this new system thats coming in break your maps? (like the barn)

wait! wont this new system thats coming in break your maps? (like the barn)

As far as I know, all maps will be rendered completely useless.

I'd much rather have terrain and interiors than new lighting. Blockland looks fine, we don't need super realistic lighting with a sacrifice for stuffloads of good maps.

R.I.P Good Maps. ???-2012

THIS TOPIC AND BOARD HAS BEEN RENDERED DEADIFIED
</3 maps

R.I.P.

This is the official mourning topic. :P

Now we'll only have boring slate retextures. What have graphics done to gamers.