Author Topic: wtf does this error mean?  (Read 905 times)

This happens on some servers I go to, does anyone know how to fix this?

Yes, I use a Mac, and yes, I use non-full screen. Macs are actually better for gaming then PCs, and whenever I'm using full screen mode and Blockland freezes, I have to turn off my computer and turn it back again. That's why I use non-full screen mode.

This happens to me as well sometimes (also on a mac).
Usually occurs just after I finished ghosting.

It is a problem with the game itself. As far as I know, it has something to do with brick generation breaking, probably due to computer and internet performance. You can't fix it, at least not normally.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yes, it's some kind of miscalculation.

-snip-Yes, I use a Mac, and yes, I use non-full screen. Macs are actually better for gaming then PCs, and whenever I'm using full screen mode and Blockland freezes, I have to turn off my computer and turn it back again. That's why I use non-full screen mode.[/size]
lol no

Lol Yes, Does you PC have a Sandy Bridge? Nope

Whatever that is, it sounds terrible. I can imagine driving a regular car in a sandy bridge and losing grip, whilst the open gusts of wind over the river shove the care in and we all drown.

So
It is a problem with the game itself. As far as I know, it has something to do with brick generation breaking, probably due to computer and internet performance. You can't fix it, at least not normally.

Yes, it's some kind of miscalculation.
What do you mean like hitting it with a rocket launcher? :D

Yes, I use a Mac, and yes, I use non-full screen. Macs are actually better for gaming then PCs, and whenever I'm using full screen mode and Blockland freezes, I have to turn off my computer and turn it back again. That's why I use non-full screen mode.

If that was true then you wouldn`t.have this problem.

Whatever that is, it sounds terrible. I can imagine driving a regular car in a sandy bridge and losing grip, whilst the open gusts of wind over the river shove the care in and we all drown.
A Sandy Bridge is the Intel i5 Prossecer

Weird nickname. o_o

It's apple. Everyitnhg has an "i" before it.

iMac
iOS
iPod
iTouch
iRaq
iRan

EVETYTHING has an "i" before.

It's apple. Everyitnhg has an "i" before it.

iMac
iOS
iPod
iTouch
iRaq
iRan

EVETYTHING has an "i" before.

Uh... I meant "Sandy Bridge..."