Author Topic: Rigs of Rods [Realistic car crashes]  (Read 15258 times)

I wish I could play the newer version :C

Add my pictures to the OP

I'm having problems downloading the content pack. When I install the game, I let the pack install. But then I come back and it says 100% on the content pack download, even though the amount of KB is 4 short and there is no way to have it complete the download without terminating the content pack download and proceeding. Can anybody put up a manual download for the .zip possibly?

Add my pictures to the OP

In a bit, going to play Amnesia

i used to play this all the time, but when i reinstalled it, i couldn't get my racing wheel to work with it anymore.

i miss the big yellow 10 wheeler truck that used to be in the game, it had red support struts, and could unflip itself using deployable arms.

i used to play this all the time, but when i reinstalled it, i couldn't get my racing wheel to work with it anymore.

i miss the big yellow 10 wheeler truck that used to be in the game, it had red support struts, and could unflip itself using deployable arms.

Isn't it still there?

Isn't it still there?
last time i played it, it wasn't in the game.

Oooohhhh! I'm sooooo happy! I might be getting a swanky laptop with 6gbs of RAM!! Then I could play this and ALLL those other simulation games I can't play.
I think the cars in the older, mac version that I have. I rolled a car down a mountain at high speed and caused next to no damage. I didn't even bust a tire!

Ram doesn't mean you can max out every game in the world.

crash scene.

crash test.

parking's for pussies.

landed pretty loving hard from a jump.

Ram doesn't mean you can max out every game in the world.
I know but it helps...

I'm having problems downloading the content pack. When I install the game, I let the pack install. But then I come back and it says 100% on the content pack download, even though the amount of KB is 4 short and there is no way to have it complete the download without terminating the content pack download and proceeding. Can anybody put up a manual download for the .zip possibly?

Nobody can help me out?

Nobody can help me out?

Try reinstalling. If that doesn't work then I have no idea what's wrong. Anyways the content pack isn't necessary just get the cars in the OP.