Poll

Would you bang her even if she doesn't sing good?

Yes
15 (15%)
No
55 (55%)
Maybe
11 (11%)
Hardcore
19 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Rebecca Black  (Read 3768 times)


I would.
Did anyone see her in TGIF? She was pretty hot. Juss' sayin'.


The only depressing thing about that is that Friday was removed and reposted on Youtube. ;A;

I have her on Facebook and we actually chat. Jelly?

I have her on Facebook and we actually chat. Jelly?
no.

I have her on Facebook and we actually chat. Jelly?
Well give her a link to this topic then.

I respect those who want hardcore

that's like having love with a murderer because "they won't murder during it."
yes, whats the problem here

the problem is me bumping the thread
Umad?


are you people serious

HER FACE

NO

are you people serious

HER FACE

NO
You know you want to

TAP

DAT

ASS

there is a long list of witty and amusing things I would rather do instead of "tap dat ass"

there is a long list of witty and amusing things I would rather do instead of "tap dat ass"
Still

You want to

Oh god no.
I would much rather give her to a rapist.

Hell no, she's gross.