Author Topic: "Could not locate texture" Issue  (Read 896 times)

My console is being filled with this stuff and it shuts diwn because C++ Runtime is working soo fast any help??? I will put my console.log on  with this error in it.

My console is being filled with this stuff and it shuts diwn because C++ Runtime is working soo fast any help??? I will put my console.log on  with this error in it.
whoops console log doesn't have anything in it.

It could just possibly be the map missing a texture.

If it is a default map like bedroom, then i don't know what the problem could be.

It happens when my map loaded (perfectly) and then it says that in the console and sometimes the text gets screwed and also the ones on Mod manager and on IRC. Fact it happens on other people server too. its like this
Could not locate default texture Add-ons/Ak-47/texture file something. (Failed to download)
-->Using default texture(Black54) or something like that

It happens when my map loaded (perfectly) and then it says that in the console and sometimes the text gets screwed and also the ones on Mod manager and on IRC. Fact it happens on other people server too. its like this
Could not locate default texture Add-ons/Ak-47/texture file something. (Failed to download)
-->Using default texture(Black54) or something like that

Ah. That is what you mean. It is just a simple texture is missing from the .DTS of the weapon. I never recalled it crashing anyone, just spamming your console.

Yes but I can't host a server because C== Runtime error says the program wants to terminate the console in a unknown wy (Which means it is being spammed)

Yes but I can't host a server because C== Runtime error says the program wants to terminate the console in a unknown wy (Which means it is being spammed)
Does this happen often? I don't believe console spam causes runtime errors.

Does this still do that with defaults? Since some times when I run too much add-ons on a server i get a c++ runtime error.