Author Topic: Post your funniest stories  (Read 330 times)

What the title says.
cazyforlegos made a Scary Story thing, and i am freaked out.
so, post them!
Here:
A man is sitting in a bar minding his own business. Suddenly, a giant Asian man stands over him, and he kicks the man.
"You see that? That was a karate kick from Korea" said the Asian man.
The man gets up and the Asian karate chops him.
"You see that? That was a karate chop from Japan."
The man gets up and then the Asian man pushed him off the chair.
"You see that? That was a karate push from China"
The man gets tired and leaves the bar.
1 hour later, the man comes in and knocks the Asian man off his chair. He turns to the bartender and says,
"When he wakes up, tell him that was a crobar from K-Mart."

BUMP.
need to keep this topic ALIVE!-_-

1nce a :cookieMonster: raped a :panda: holding a :iceCream: that was playing a :nes: who was eating :cookie:

need to keep this topic ALIVE!-_-

You can be banned for constant bumps to topics such as forum games. It was only an hour and a half. Besides that, what if we truly have nothing to give? Then there is nothing to post. We post it elsewhere already.

You can be banned for constant bumps to topics such as forum games. It was only an hour and a half. Besides that, what if we truly have nothing to give? Then there is nothing to post. We post it elsewhere already.
He bumped once.
An hour and a half is a long time
It can go into the 3rd page

He bumped once.
An hour and a half is a long time
It can go into the 3rd page

Realize that the internet has shrunken the perception of time. I remember when Badspot would ban people for a bump like his. He doesn't catch it as much now because there are simply too many offenders who are misinformed. I am telling him that he can be if he brings himself notice by continuing the action.

1nce a :cookieMonster: raped a :panda: holding a :iceCream: that was playing a :nes: who was eating :cookie:

Was going to edit that into my post, as it lightened the mood as well, but someone else posted.

the school girl was coming home and the old man raped her. the end.