battlebrain

:trollface:
8 (61.5%)
Eh, I'd tap it
1 (7.7%)
Eggs
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Model Aircraft  (Read 9401 times)

Sorry for numerous double posts, but I have a question. My computer is the same as My book right? That's all I can find.
oh, are you on a macbook? then yes.

oh, are you on a macbook? then yes.

Dell. Also, I put onthe wings. I have to put the nose together and add teh roosterpit glass, then I will be done.

Dell. Also, I put onthe wings. I have to put the nose together and add teh roosterpit glass, then I will be done.
I'm gluing the missiles to my mig then i have to do the landing gear and ill be done :D

Here is a picture of my Stuka on early Saturday morning. I would be done with it now except there was a paint spill, one missing part, and I went to a Block Party of Saturday xD

By benningtonkid at 2011-07-31

Its not really good, but I think it is for a first timer making a skill lvl 2 plane.

PS. Progress since then-
                   Everything has been added except for roosterpit glass and antennae. I need to paint camo and add decals as well.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:20:40 PM by -SailorMan- »

Nice! we use the same paint :D

xD. Thanks. I gotta do camo still. Otherwise its mostly done. Any tips for decals that you gotta soak in water? Or do you think I shouldnt put them on? Oh and did I mention that I got a P-61 Black Widow to do as well :D :D :D :D :D?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:15:42 PM by -SailorMan- »

Yeah you did, at your serv. did I mention i got a B17?

Yeah you did, at your my serv.

Any tips for decals that you gotta soak in water? Or do you think I shouldnt put them on?

tips as in? how to do it?

tips as in? how to do it?

No, it says how to do it. But like info/ tips.  How long do the stupid things gotta soak for? And im guessing they can fold. Oh and another question. If its a letter should I cut it out? EX: The letter K. I cut out the K< Part?

No, it says how to do it. But like info/ tips.  How long do the stupid things gotta soak for? And im guessing they can fold. Oh and another question. If its a letter should I cut it out? EX: The letter K. I cut out the K< Part?
cut around them like not exactly out just make it a circle put in water for about 30 seconds and place the decal without taking the paper off where you want it, then the paper should slide from underneath the decal

Ok. . .?

Should be done tomorrow? Oh and right before i did my first decal my dad said to stop and wait. He used to do models and he will help me.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:14:22 PM by -SailorMan- »

!! I broke the nose gear on my mig in half, ill just do the gear up version...

Oh and did you read this?

!! I broke the nose gear on my mig in half, ill just do the gear up version...

That sucks, but I got an idea for you to make it work. If you cut off a piece of the frame of the plastic thing holding all the parts for the airplane (EX: next to the left wing of my stuka in my picture), you can glue it to the broken piece, or tape it with modeling tape. This would be a permenant solution, b/e it will probably not fit back into the plane D:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:16:40 AM by -SailorMan- »

Oh holy crap, its done! I stayed cooped up in my garage until 10:30 PM! ITS DONE! YAY!