Author Topic: My reaction to "a fairly odd movie"  (Read 4395 times)

It would be really depressing if this is the last Fairy Odd Parents they are going to make.
They end it with a rushed live-action film with terrible acting, and CGI abominations.

Youre just mad your topic isnt getting attention

I'm mad there's now two topics about it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It would be really depressing if this is the last Fairy Odd Parents they are going to make.
They end it with a rushed live-action film with terrible acting, and CGI abominations.

A new episode of the cartoon version premiered today. They are showing new ones all week. Seriously, how did you not know?

Nope, new fairy odd parents episodes.

If that is it, it looks terrible.
Is that supposed to be Tootie?

Is that,
Is that supposed to be Vicky behind Timmy?

Actually, I'm glad that they made him 23. They made use in aging cartoon characters.
The first episodes released in 1998 on those cartoon blocks or whatever, and he was ten. 13 years later he is 23. Hm, nice work Nickelodeon.

MUST SLAP CREATORS OF THIS MOVIE

SEVENTEEN THOUSAND TIMES

I'm mad there's now two topics about it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

A new episode of the cartoon version premiered today. They are showing new ones all week. Seriously, how did you not know?
I haven't watched nickelodeon lately.

I call troll on Nickelodeon.
I'll be the second one to call troll on Nickelodeon.

the movie is supossed to mean a new beggining for the show
lets see how this ends